Global Year of Service
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. will be known as the community-conscious action-oriented organization that delivers world class service.
- 20 Million Hours of Community Service By 2020
- Implement the online “Zeta Service Management System” (ZSMS)
- Strengthen relationships with our current and potential partners
- Engage and align sponsors for 2020 and beyond
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. will celebrate 100 years of service in 2020. The 2017 focus for the Journey to Centennial will be Service. The Centennial Commission will execute major initiatives that will frame the branding of Zeta’s history of service with 2017 as the starting point. Data will be collected at the chapter and individual Soror level to record the hours served, dollars raised/donated, and partner engagement. This data will be shared as the visible record of Zeta’s accomplishment of the stated mission to be utilized in branding and marketing Zeta to:
- Inspire and thank current members for being engaged;
- Invite future members through involvement with service;
- Thank current and welcome new partners and sponsors;
- Broaden reach into our communities, globally.