Announcing the 2017 Service Year in Review and Service Anthology. This 444 page, color publication includes 200 pages that capture Zeta’s history of Service as contributed by Past Grands, initiative directors, Chapters, States and Regions, Amicae and Youth affiliate organizations.
- A tribute to the Founders and the Lasting Footprints dedicated in their honor
Opening of 1734 and the 2017 Centennial Journey of Grand Wright
- Foreword by Soror Anita F. Hill, Esq.
- Centennial Chair Past Grand Tearte’s 2017 Journey and Executive Summary
- A Special Tribute to Triumphant Soror Frances Faithful
- Centennial Initiatives including Sisterhood Circles and examples of 2017 Passport Stamps
- Honoring the Legacy of Centennial Commission Sorors Faithful, Bell and Blount
- Listings of the 2020 Visionaries, Chapter, State and Regional Centennial Reps;
- and so much more!!!!!
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the drawing purchase your item at http://zphib2020.com/buy-blue/
- Then submit your Proof of Purchase (Receipt or Receipt Image) using the form below.
The winner will be selected on 7/21 at 3:30 pm in the Centennial Commission Room at Boulé, 2018.
Please note: You do not need to be present to win. For every book purchased, you qualify to submit an entry into the drawing.
With each online purchase of the 2017 Year in Review and Service Anthology Book, you are eligible to enter a Drawing for the second piece in the Finer Collection of Jewelry valued at $250 dollars.
Note: Please contact Customer Service at 888-270-4331 for Amazon orders that arrive defective or damaged.