Official Centennial Stamp Request Process
Below are the steps to design and submit a Centennial Passport stamp for approval. To expedite your stamp’s approval, please keep in mind:
- Official Centennial stamps may be designed for Regions, States, Chapters, Zeta dignitaries, and special commemorative events from 1/9/2015 – 12/31/2020.
- Centennial stamps must be no more than 2 inches in diameter, and /or 2inches X 2 inches.
- Stamps can have a person’s name, the name of your event, and /or the Dates(s).
- The stamp color must be royal blue or navy blue.
- Stamp designs may not include the official Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. shield or the official Centennial Logo. Please refer to the Sororities Official Visual Identity rules and guidelines for additional guidance if needed
- For inspiration on stamp designs, feel free to review our collection of approved stamp designs.
- The Centennial Commission approval of the submitted stamp will take two business days. However, as the requester of the stamp, you are responsible for the design, submission, shipping, and purchase of the stamp. Please be mindful of the time needed to complete the process and allow at least 30 days for the entire stamp process.
- You may use your preferred stamp manufacturing company to produce the stamp or you may use Paper Source.
- Passport questions can be sent to email@example.com.
Official Centennial Stamp Submission Form
Please use the form below to submit a Centennial Passport/Sticker for approval.