Our goal is to fulfill 2,020 Acts of Kindness to honor our Sorority’s principle of Service and Commemorate our 100-year anniversary.
Members of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. have a chance to win a FREE Registration to the June 2020 Centennial Celebration just by preforming a Zeta Act of Kindness.
How It Works?
- Purchase a $20 Zeta Act of Kindness Centennial Commemorative Coin between April 24, 2018 – August 15, 2019.
- You will Receive a boxed Centennial Commemorative Zeta Act of Kindness Coin with a limited-edition number and Kindness recipient card.
- Take a Picture of yourself with your coin for verification.
- Perform your Act of Kindness then give the Kindness Recipient a special acknowledgment card included in your box.
- Then go to http://zphib2020.com/ZetaKindness and Register /Submit your information. Your submission MUST have:
- A photo of your coin number
- Your picture with your coin
- Your Zeta Act of Kindness
Let us know what individual act of kindness you completed.
Also post your act of kindness on social media with the hashtag #ZetaActsofKindess
Note: Submission will be highlighted/featured on the Centennial Website and Social Media.
- All submissions must be received by August 31, 2019.
- The Zeta Act of Kindness team will review all 2,020 Acts of Kindness and select the most thoughtful, inspiring and impactful Service Act and announce the winner by September 15, 2019.
Please Note: Zetas may purchase multiple coins. And each coin must be submitted with a photo of the coin AND a photo of yourself with the Coin for Verification.
There are numerous ways you can provide an Act of kindness but here are some examples:
- Send a gratitude email to a coworker who deserves more recognition.
- Surprise a neighbor with freshly baked cookies or treats!
- Buy coffee for the person behind you in line
- Throw a party to celebrate someone just for being who they are, which is awesome.
- Purchase extra dog or cat food and bring it to an animal shelter.
- Take flowers or treats to the nurses’ station at your nearest hospital.