ABOUT THE BLAZER
- Made of official pantone colors of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. per the branding guidance
- Made with a notched lapel and 2 pearl buttons
- Single vent in the back of blazer
- Embroidered shield with useable pockets throughout blazer
- Breathable fully lined inside construction
- Medium weight material for year-round use
- Quality superior blend of fabric
- Pick stitching throughout
STEPS TO ENTER YOUR SIZE
The first, and perhaps most important thing you can do before you order your blazer it to get proper measurements of yourself from a professional tailor. The tailored Centennial blazer is designed to fit snug. You should order one size up if you plan to wear a sweater, turtleneck, etc. under the jacket.
- Visit Cvent by clicking this link
- Click Already Registered at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and registration confirmation number then click OK
- Click Modify
- Verify your Home Address (The blazer will be shipped here) then click NEXT
- Click NEXT if you are not purchasing additional tickets
- On the next page, *Please select your Centennial Blazer Size (use the size chart for reference).
- Once you select your size, please click NEXT
- Review the summary under Additional Information, Confirm your size is listed then click NEXT.
- The last step is to click FINISH.
- Thank you, your registration has been updated.
If you have already entered your size, make sure your size is correct by reviewing the size chart.
NOTE: If your size is more than a 32 or less than a size 2, please choose OTHER from the dropdown options. You will be contacted by the designer within one week to complete your order.
October 31 was not the last day to enter your blazer size. There is still time!
Blazers will begin shipping in DECEMBER; therefore, please enter your BLAZER size soon.
Verify and update your mailing address in Cvent.
All blazers will be shipped to the address in your registration. Once shipped, a tracking number will be emailed to you using the email address attached to your registration. Please allow a minimum of 3-4 weeks for orders to be received.
1/31/2020 – BLAZER UPDATE